Sunday, March 07, 2010

To-Do List

It is Sunday night... the responsible voice in my head tells me it is time for bed, but part of me wants to prolong the inevitable.

Does anyone else struggle to find the desire and joy to begin a new work week? Every Monday (and sometimes more often than that) I start giving myself a "mental pep talk" to get in a positive state about the challenges that must be faced in the coming week.

I want this week to be productive (see previous post), and my favorite way to be productive is to make lists! So I will start my Monday to-do list...

-Devotions
-Work out
-Straighten up room
-Pack away box of old room decorations
-Pack supper for work
-Send a card to a friend
-Go to work
-Come home and sleep!

That should be sufficient for now... :-) The trick is getting everything crossed off by the end of the day!

Who else functions by making lists? Tell me about your methods to stay motivated and get things accomplished! I always welcome your brilliant suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. As a recipient of a card, this friend wants to say thank you! It was such an encouragement to find it in my mailbox! love you friend :)

    ReplyDelete